Effective Date: May 25th, 2018 – In part to comply with new Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These changes will take effect on May 25th, 2018
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Personal identification information:
We may collect, verify, and authenticate the following information that you provide directly to us. The following information can be collected from you in the context of:
- Newsletter subscriptions;
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Processing your order for products and services offered at our site;
- Technical assistance and customer support;
- Other uses of the services where information is needed to help users;
- Access to REMOVU social networks;
- Providing updates on services and product;
- Firmware and software updates;
- Website registration for REMOVU account.
The type of information collected is solely based on the service you use which may include your address, full name, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, birth date, and credit card information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
REMOVU may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To optimize and enhance our service -Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments -We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails -We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To create data – Create aggregated and anonymized reporting data about our services
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others for the purpose of marketing or other unrelated purposes without your written consent. The personal information we collect and the practices described above are done in an effort to provide you with the best experience and to protect you from the risks associated with improper use and fraud. However, we may share information as outlined below with your consent.
- Customer Testimonials
- User-Generated Content
- Content Submitted to REMOVU
- Legal Compliance
- Law enforcement
- Service Providers (Shipping or Credit card processing companies)
- Business transaction (In case of merger and acquisition)
- EU RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
Customers residing in EU and Swiss have the following rights:
- Right to information – This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask a company for information about what personal data is being processed.
- Right to Access personal information – This right provides the data subject with the ability to get access to his or her personal data that is being processed.
- Right to Rectify – This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for a modification.
- Right to withdraw consent – This right provides the data subject with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of their personal data for a purpose.
- Right to object – This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to object to automated processing – This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to a decision based on automated processing
- Right to be forgotten – Also known as the right to erasure, this right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for the deletion of their data.
- Right to data portability – This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for transfer of his or her personal data.
EU users can request access to their personal information and modify or remove their information by contacting us at email@example.com. For more questions regarding EU rights to personal data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happy to provide you with detailed information.
- DIRECT MARKETING
Please note that subject to applicable laws, we may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting products, service, or activities to you using information collected from you. Nevertheless, we will give users the options to opt in and out of email communication.
- TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
The personal information we collect is processed in or transferred to, the United States in order to facilitate the services we provide to customers located in EU. Thus, we request explicit consent for the transfer of personal information from EU to the US. If, however, you decline to consent to such transfer, you will no longer be able to use our service.
The purpose of such personal data transfers is listed in section 3.
- To optimize and enhance our service
- To process payments
- To send periodic emails
- To create data
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for users.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACTING US
As an EEA Citizen, if you believe that we have not adequately resolved any such issues, you have full right to contact the EU supervisory authority.
REMOVU Privacy Version: V.1.3 (May 25, 2018)