Preparing an update
1. Download the zipped file onto your PC.
2. Decompress “S1_1.3.0.zip” file.
3. Run “REMOVU Update Tool.exe” file. Click “Run” if you receive a “Security Warning” pop-up.
4. Turn on the S1 and then connect it to your PC using a USB connection. Be sure not to lay the gimbal against any surface. Instead, hold the gimbal while you’re updating.
NOTE: A camera has to be attached on the S1 gimbal whenever it is powered on. Powering on the S1 without a camera attached to it may results connectivity issues.
Proceeding an update
1. Check “COM## port” from the UpdateTool program, and then click “Connect” to connect the S1 to your PC.
2. Click “Browse” and retrieve “KR021_Gimbal_20170502_V010300″ file.
3. Click “Upgrade” to begin update.
*Make sure the S1 is securely placed to prevent falling over.
4. After pressing ‘Firmware Upgrade’ button, the Roll motor and the Tilt motor will stay in Sleep mode.
5. Update will begin once the download is at 100%.
Firmware upgrade will take 60~80 seconds to be completed after pressing ‘Firmware Upgrade’ button.
If the S1 stays asleep after 80 seconds, firmware upgrade has possibly been failed. In this case, please try again after reconnecting the S1 to the PC.
6. S1 will wake up once the update is completed.
Confirming an update
1. Click “Disconnect” and then click “Connect” to reconnect. Check the Software Version on the bottom of the UpdateTool program.