- Download the firmware file and unzip/extract the “K1 Update.zip” file. Connect the SD Card to the computer.
- Drag and drop “camera_update.bin” file directly to Micro SD card. Make sure the file is not located inside of any other folder.
- Insert the SD card into the Micro SD card slot on the camera while the K1 is powered off.
- Power on the K1 to begin upgrading its camera firmware.
- The system will start to upgrade automatically. (It takes around 90 seconds or so.)
- Check the firmware version after the upgrade
Note: The latest firmware version is 1.0.6. To verify your firmware version as v.1.0.6, go to Menu > Camera Settings > Information
- Please make sure to recharge your battery before upgrade. At least up to one two bars of the battery indicator.
- Do NOT remove the SD card during the upgrading process.
- Do NOT detach the K1 battery during the upgrading process.
- If you fail to upgrade gimbal firmware after the process of camera firmware update, restart the K1 and upgrade the firmware again.
If you fail to upgrade the firmware after multiple attempts, please contact REMOVU Support.
- Fixed an issue where the image is vertically stretched with the following resolution settings:
– 4K, WQHD, 1080p, 720p (30 fps)
– 1080p (120 fps)
– 720p (120, 240 fps)
- Applied Auto Level Control (ALC) limit on the built-in microphone to prevent audio distortion when loud sounds are detected
- File names are generated consecutively
- Thinner display grid lines
- Added low battery warning and shut down sequence
- Added an option to toggle LED indicators
- Added “20%” as a beep volume option
- Battery levels are synchronized between the display and battery
- The date and time in the file property can be stored based on set up
VERSION 1.0.3 – RELEASED ON
- Improvement of phenomenon that LCD screen turns purple during shooting at 1080 / 120FPS.
- Recording will be stop when Safety Mode is executed while recording.
- Beep after certain time passed in Safety Mode without restoring the K1.
- The power is automatically turned off if the K1 is not restored from Safety Mode in 10 seconds later after beep.
- Fixed to keep Wi-Fi settings when rebooting.
- Improved to select icons in Menu/Setting by trigger.
- Modified volume of external microphone to five different levels.
- Fixed general bugs.
- Improved unnatural movement when tapping trigger twice to re-center the camera.